30 May 2009

Todays Plan!

Hello everyone,
I have had a brilliant holiday, because I have done nothing! I have done some youtube videos, about 5 actually, I have also done a history project, thats on my youtube too, if you want to visit it(?) I have also vegged out on the sofa, and not gone out much! Ooh, I did go out for two days, I went to see my aunty and my cousins, bee and otter ( ben and olly) lol! They are a handful though! Today I need to go into town to get a prezzie for a relative, but I need a shower! My hair is so greasy!! I think there are some aquatic creatures living up there!!
Anyways, I have to get off, need to have a shower, and have some breakfast, and my cat is looking at me scarily, I think he's hungry!!
Ok everyone, I'll see ya later! Thats my cat below!!
Safferoonicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment