6 Jul 2010

Work Experience

Hello everyone!
I know I haven't done a proper blog in a while, but now I have the opportunity, as I am currently at my work experience and have a one hour lunch break and I am working in an officey type building! More specifically, I am working at a professional video editing and audio recording/configuring facility. My dream, as I love to edit videos and write and record songs, it fits me perfectly. (My youtube account, subscribe! > http://www.youtube.com/safferoonicle ) My first day was fairly nerve-wracking, I have a two hour journey there, and the same back of course, and it is fairly fun travelling, I love it! When I got here I met the receptionists, and they gave me a tour, then I got straight on with some video logging work. I still am doing it now on my second day! I love the atmosphere, the feel and the people here. They share their little jokes regarding the editing process and I get them! I fit in here! Some of them are too nervous to talk to me, and same here to be honest, but most of them are cushty and they're awesome! Anyway, now I am on my lunch break and I took advantage of it by making a cuppa and logging in (secretively) to my youtube, twitter and facebook! A nerd needs her social networking sites! By the way, here they are:
Twitter- http://twitter.com/safferoonicle
Dailybooth: http://dailybooth.com/safferoonicle
I already mentioned my YouTube XD, Yes, I can't really say it enough, this place is perfect for me, I love being able to sit at a desk and work like an editor, be let in on the secrets, the storeylines, and learn about the software and systems/equipment used, it's magical!! Is anyone else doing work experience, if so where are you doing it? Tell me everything! Comment, follow, stalk, woop!
Thanks guys, over and out...

-Saffy

2 comments:

  1. Hello.Saff ur post is amaizing.It brings me up.Frankly speaking im a huge fan of ur funny and positive vids.Im russian and its great experience to talking on english with native-speakers.So i have a question Saff:
    1)what is ur work?I dont really quite good understand wht is ur job))
    I just watched ur latest vid on utube about ur parcel and nerddyyy t-shirt!!Its so lovely t-sjirt.I really understand ur emotio0ns coz i ordered some items from english clotjing site (u can check it out if u are interesting.It has a pretty awesome stuff-www.lazyoaf.co.uk)And i was really really excited about my items.So how is ur t-shirt??Is it great onu?Hope it is.
    My last question for ya: What does nerdfighter mean??I just listen a lot of time about it but i dont know what it is.I thoyght tht nerfighter is a person wich like to look like a nerd and geek?Right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have u ever heard about Esther Grace Earl??This is girl had a cancer and she was a herdfighter too((But she dead about 5 days ago..SO bad tht she dead so young.I dont know her but i was really awful about this news.(((
    P.S Her funeral is today.

    ReplyDelete