9 Oct 2010

A little morning quiz!

How many people have you kissed in the past month?
Just one.

Is there anyone who doesn’t like you?
most likely

are you mad at anyone right now?
not really no.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Uuum, ooh god let me just check...

Is anything bothering you?
Everything at school, and other things :|

Is there someone who has made a difference in your life?
The school to be honest, made me much more confident!

Where do you want to live when your older?
Edinborough.

Last person you helped?
Someone with a maths question on vectors 8-)

Do you like roller coasters?
Love em!

Last thing you drank?
A cuppa Laspang Souchong tea :D

Last time you really laughed?
At a line from my school production I watched last night, I was laughing my head off!

Do you have someone you can count on for anything?
Hmm, not sure really.

Can you speak french?
Some

Do you like to cuddle?
Not really, I get proper uncomfortable and shy, prefer being on the pc by mahself. (forever alone)

Do you like raisins?
I like them from time to time yeah.

Grapes?
YESS, PURPLE ONES MORE THAN GREEN ONES.

What do you usually do when the clock turns 11:11?
I always make a wish :D

What are you wearing on your feet?
Socks and comfy slippers!!

Do you think you’re wasting your time on the person you like?
Sometimes...

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
I don't know, never happened before :S

Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
No.

Are you a patient person?
Depends on my mood tbh!

Where were your hands last night at 11pm
At my keyboard!

Does it bother you when people try to make you jealous?
No not really.

The last person you kissed, how many times have you cried in front of them?
None

Honestly, what did you do today?
Well, I have gotten up, gone to the toilet, made a cuppa, played a bit of sims 2 on the wii, listened to music, checked mah facebook, and now I am doing this. I plan to try and get all my homework done today.

Honestly, who were you with?
My cat is chilling on the chair next to me.

Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?
Nahh, what's the point?

Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time?
Tea, and my laptop *sad*

what should you be doing right now?
Doing my chores, and homework/coursework/revision.

What would happen if you were suddenly in bed with the last person who text you?
It would be a bit awkward sharing a bed with my mum...

If you were 12 and you could see yourself now, would you be disappointed?
No, I would be so surprised, and proud.

Who did you have a meaningful conversation with last?
I honestly can't remember for the life of me :S

Would you rather pierce your tongue or lip?
lip, the tongue one looks awful!

What were you doing at 8:00 this mornin?
asleep.

What was the last thing someone else bought for you?
A meal :D

Are you gonna get high later?
Naawwww.

Plan on getting drunk tonight?
Me? Drunk? hahahahaha.

Do you like to sleep?
Yes!!

are you a happy person?
Most of the time!

Will next Friday be a good one?
Yes,, night in with the laptopppppp.

Did anything “cute” happen in the last week?
Might'a done, don't really notice these things.

Have you ever given out your number and then later regretted it?
No.

Have you ever gotten burnt by a cigarette?
Yes, when I was younger by my mum, BY ACCIDENT!

If your boyfriend or girlfriend smoked pot, would you care?
A little yeah.

Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
Sweats, big hoodies :D

What made you laugh today?
Nothing so far :D

Text or call?
Text

Your girlfriend/ boyfriend buys you flowers, you say?
Tres nice of ya! *hugs*

Do you regret doing anything you’ve done this week?
Some things, but only little meaningless things that I can't remember fully.

Describe your life in one word
Weird

If you could make your lips bigger, would you?
No. LIPO/PLASTIC SURGERY FTL.

What were you doing at 9:00 am?
Stilllll asleep.

Do you currently have a hickey?
Hickey? ahh right, just check and i don't :D

Do you ever think about the past?
Yeahhhhhh

Last night you felt?
Average really.

What are you wearing right now?
PJ shorts, black hoodie, t-shirt, socks and slippers.

Do you want to see somebody right now?
Yeah

What were you doing 1am this morning?
Asleeeeeep man!

Were you single on your last birthday?
I was.

Is your computer a laptop?
Yarp it is.

What is getting you mad at the moment?
Everything at school, building!

Could you picture yourself getting married and having kids?
I don't know, don;t think I will get married, I might adopt.

What do you tend to drink a lot of?
Tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment